Request a Callback
- This website is operated and controlled by Lincs Law Ltd (trading as LincsLaw Solicitors) and is governed by the Law of England & Wales. If you choose to access this site from other locations you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with any local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The information on this website has been compiled for the purpose of providing general information about Lincs Law Ltd. Except where explicitly indicated, nothing on this web site constitutes an offer to enter into contractual obligations.
- While we take care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date, this information is provided without any guarantee of any kind. Please note that sometimes there may be a delay between changes relating to or affecting Lincs Law Ltd and this website being updated to reflect those changes. We are not responsible and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of any inaccuracy or any omission of any information, or any delay in providing information, contained on this website.
- Any information identified as provided by a third party is made available by us in good faith, but we accept no responsibility for the currency, validity or accuracy of such information. You should verify such information with these parties directly.
- We make no representations about, and we have no responsibility in relation to, any material or information you obtain from any other website which you may access through this site.
- We own the copyright in each page of this website. No reproduction of any part of this website may be used for any commercial purpose, nor shall it be modified or incorporated into any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site.
- Any misuse of our website could result in action by us against you to recover any losses (eg: loss of data, loss of profits), costs or damages (including to reputation) we may suffer as a result of such misuse. Misuse will include, but is not limited to, disseminating unlawful, libellous, abusive, harassing or threatening material as well as interference with access to the website.
- Whilst we aim to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we will not be liable if for any reason access to the website is not possible.
- All rights are reserved.